WrathOfHan

Tuesday Actuals: Minions 16.84 | IO 3.29 | JW 2.79 (Page 8)

Sure you didn't make a mistake, Gopher? Not that I'm not thankful for your contributions, but I can't think of a legitimate reason for there to be 30% increases for everything today...

There's always increases on Tuesdays. I know my many theaters have discounted ticket prices on Tuesdays that bring in big crowds. For example my local theater has 5 dollar movies every Tuesday and free popcorn. So the theater is packed basically the whole day.

There's always increases on Tuesdays. I know my many theaters have discounted ticket prices on Tuesdays that bring in big crowds. For example my local theater has 5 dollar movies every Tuesday and free popcorn. So the theater is packed basically the whole day.

10% increases are normal for Tuesday.

30+% is not...

• Like 1

Great for IO. Should pass UP on Thursday and hit 300M on Saturday.  :D

2.76M

2.70M (passes UP)

3.78M (+40%)

5.14M (+36% hits 300M)

4.06M  (-21%)

13M (-26%)

Edited by druv10
  • Like 4

Yea, but not 30 and 40% across the board

Last Monday to Tuesday was 15-30 percent for the top 6 films. With 3 over 30 percent increase and 3 over 15 percent increase. Plus when the numbers are as low as everything non Minions it's easier to have increases.

Edited by gb0708
  • Like 1