WrathOfHan

Tuesday Actuals: Minions 16.84 | IO 3.29 | JW 2.79 (Page 8)

So... you aren't going?

I'm a bit pissed off as well, my brother got to meet the Manchester United players as they were staying in the hotel next to his home in Seattle, he will also be attending the ManU vs Seattle game on Sunday. And the stupid organizers have scheduled Barcelona vs LA on a Tuesday when I might be traveling. Screw those guys.

Yeah but I had child care for the 4:30 game. Now I may miss the game or take my son to an arena of about 60,000+...

Yeah but I had child care for the 4:30 game. Now I may miss the game or take my son to an arena of about 60,000+...

Isn't there an app for that? Babysitters on short notice - pretty sure someone provides that service.

Ouch for Minions!! I knew Tuesday drop would be hard, but I was thinking 25-30% for 12-12.5m. 11m is mediocre, to be frank. I hope it recovers a bit to 11.5 or so with actuals.

Thankfully we can now lay to rest those ridiculous 70m 2nd weekend and 450m total predictions now. 400m is the high-end for this I reckon.

• Like 1