grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

9 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

He's admitted to not liking his last three movies. Can't help but wonder if he's lost his enthusiasm.

what the fuck he doesn't like drag me to hell

it's my favorite of his. it's the movie that made me a raimi stan. 

Edited by Goffe
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Joel M said:

Guy Ritchie might have a bit more of distinct style than Favreau or other journeymen directors but it's not like he is Tim Burton recognizable. Whatever distinct visual flair he has, could easily get lost in such a huge project. For example Sam Raimi is also dinstict enough but you couldn't tell he directed that wizard of oz movie without watching the credits. 

Having a directing style is being vulgar and egocentric.

"Look at how big my dick is. It s so big"

Ask Michael Bay, he d explain it to you.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I just want to know who's gonna duet for the end credits version of "A Whole New World" for this movie. Beauty and the Beast already had Ariana Grande and John Legend. Who's gonna be this movie's Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle?

Migos and Cardi

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I just want to know who's gonna duet for the end credits version of "A Whole New World" for this movie. Beauty and the Beast already had Ariana Grande and John Legend. Who's gonna be this movie's Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle?

Sam Smith and the frontman from Panic! at the Disco

46 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Probably Camilla Cabello and Zayn Malik