grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

1 minute ago, John Marston said:

sounds like BATB and people ate it up

The Beauty and the Beast didn’t look bad in the slightest. The film was marketed as an event with great nostalgic trailers with elements translated PROPERLY WELL into live action. The Blue Smith looks bad on the other hand LOL

Its not gonna flop but it will be hard for it to hit $700M WW.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nova said:

Honestly if this movie ends up bad I’m going to be so mad. Aladdin is one of my favorite Disney movies growing up. I loved everything about the animation. I was really looking forward to the amazing costumes that we could be given and the scenery. There’s so much potential for this in my opinion. But it honestly looks like Disney just fucked this up by putting in the minimal effort it and just expecting people to eat this up. 

If?

33 minutes ago, AdamKendall said:

People talking trending on twitter like that's a good thing in this instance ... most comments you see are people either absolutely cringing at genie or posting Tobias 'blue myself' memes.

This is gonna bomb (relatively speaking)  for such a high profile IP.

True. Not all Twitter trends are created equally. I venture to guess considering the current comments that Disney would actually prefer if this doesn't trend for long if the comments stay overwhelmingly negative.

What the fuck is wrong with people. If the film is good, it will make plenty of money. Looks like tremendous fun.

If we are worried about troubled FX, I am far more concerned about LION KING.

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Wow, I can't believe Disney is making it so easy for my club to succeed.

Toy Story 4's Super Bowl spot was a dud too... things are looking up...

A real David vs Goliath achievement if it works

xxzkviq

• Like 1