grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

12 minutes ago, Nova said:

Do you guys blame people for disliking the teaser? It’s terrifying. Disney just took a classic and made it into the stuff of nightmares. Of course people are going to dislike the video. 

This reminds me of when I was in like second grade. I hate snakes, and was so disturbed/afraid of Jafar at the end of the movie, that the teacher had me color in the other around while the class watched the movie. 😂😂

Oh God. Now I’m thinking, are they going to do that in this one? Ew. That CGI is gonna be more nightmare fuel. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, salvador-232 said:

Reactions from Trailers subbed to Spanish seem perfectly fine. The biggest one has 1,8k likes and 72 dislikes. Comments mostly positive. 

here in brazil too, almost 0 complains

from what i see, besides the american videos the spot is having normal like / dislike ratio

27 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

This doesn't look good, but people are overreacting. This could still end up being a good movie. We've been through this several times before. Including Guy Ritchie's last film, King Arthur, that looked terrible but was actually pretty solid.

I agree it was solidly terrible

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

This doesn't look good, but people are overreacting. This could still end up being a good movie. We've been through this several times before. Including Guy Ritchie's last film, King Arthur, that looked terrible but was actually pretty solid.

And was one of the biggest bombs ever. 

• Haha 1

I think....Disney was better off making a pure CG creation not having to bear a resemblance to Big Willie and not be so concerned with letting people know that WILL SMITH is in the movie or something.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

I love Disney.  We are DVC members, go there at least once a year. I like most everything they do, even BatB!  I'm completely biased.  Zero objectivity. It's Disney, and it makes me happy. 

This looks absolutely awful.  I just...wow.  Wow.  That's bad. Not just Genie, but everything.  Yikes.

10 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I think....Disney was better off making a pure CG creation not having to bear a resemblance to Big Willie and not be so concerned with letting people know that WILL SMITH is in the movie or something.

THAT I agree with 100% !!! They needed to come up with a Genie design and make it ghostly/shiny (like Mr. Manhattan). It's like they're pushing the Will stuff too hard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1