grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

Looks good , I’m sure all the Disney fans will like it, but my family hasn’t been feeling any of the new live actions movies recently. We didn’t see mpr, kids and wife have no interest in this or dumbo,But they do want to see Lion King. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Valonqar said:

i hope they attach Aladdin with EG for maximum exposure. I think it's gonna be POTC:COTBP of this year rather than Prince of Persia. 

I’m still thinking Endgame will have IX, Lion King and TS4 as it’s attachments as those are it’s heavy hitters.

New prediction:

Buzz seems to be have reignited thanks a good trailer (again folks marketing is key!) and it doesn’t look half bad. Still think legs will be garbage and Pikachu is still a wildcard but the fact that it now looks good, it can survive. Won’t reach the $400M DOM some want or under $200M DOM either.

I am thinking:

$115M/$145M/$315M/$950M

24 minutes ago, filmlover said:

They had me once "A Whole New World" kicked in. Would love it if this surprised and became a smash after everybody seemed eager to declare it DOA.

i pretty much called all they needed to do was play that song in the marketing and the nostalgia goggles would get slapped on fast. u people have no standards.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1