grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

5 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

...That's not how SW posters work but okay. Light and Dark are always on different sides of the poster and ew at Kylo Ren being anything more then the villain and a tool. No thanks to that being Rey's LI. At least Jasmine never whined.

Dude, chill. this is fun and tbh Rey and Kylo look more like a couple than Aladdin and Jasmine on that poster since they are aligned. 

6 hours ago, shayhiri said:

Lol, don't tell me it looks worse than Bollywood movies.

I think it looks just the same as Bollywood (so you should like it?) - but only 10 times better... :)

Actually I can give you films that looked better than this visually.

For instance, 

Or this

Or this

Or this

And of course, actors wise there is no match at all. Even Salman Khan acts better than that plastic face, and he isn't in Top 50 actors of the country.

Edited by Charlie Jatinder
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Emerald kikyou said:

This is sad. At least they should get her clothes right if not her race. It takes me out of the story. But I am still looking forward to it.

Who cares?? And even you (as an Arab?) should not. This is a fantasy movie. Vaguely Middle-eastern is the best we'll get. Be thankful for that, because even such movies are one a decade.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

Who cares?? And even you (as an Arab?) should not. This is a fantasy movie. Vaguely Middle-eastern is the best we'll get. Be thankful for that, because even such movies are one a decade.

lol Middle Easterns would be seething if these characters showed as much skin as they did in the cartoon

50 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

For instance, 

Or this

Or this

Or this

And of course, actors wise there is no match at all. Even Salman Khan acts better than that plastic face, and he isn't in Top 50 actors of the country.

oh dayum, Ranveer did two of these

Nostalgia works better than original movies like Jupiter Ascending and Valerian.

This is the biggest problem lately. We all complain about remakes, but the original-concept films, at least ones not based on comics, manga or any other source,........aren't much better. You get a few good kernels, but some of them don't succeed because people are hesitant to get burned over a potential bad original movie.

Edited by Yandereprime101189

13 minutes ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

Nostalgia works better than original movies like Jupiter Ascending and Valerian.

This is the biggest problem lately. We all complain about remakes, but the original-concept films, at least ones not based on comics, manga or any other source,........aren't much better. You get a few good kernels, but some of them don't succeed because people are hesitant to get burned over a potential bad original movie.

That movie was actually based on some French comics.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

Sorry, you wanted to name examples of bad original movies, yet you name examples of good original movies?  Not following you here

• Thanks 3

39 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Sorry, you wanted to name examples of bad original movies, yet you name examples of good original movies?  Not following you here

If you enjoy them, more power to ya. Who am I to judge :)

Valerian still has the worst last act exposition dump of all time.

Edited by Yandereprime101189

4 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

For instance, 

Or this

Or this

Or this

Who’s that plastic face?