grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

7 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Beauty and the Beast was a film that actually grew in popularity with time and not an absolute monster out the gate like Aladdin and The Lion King were. 

Sure, but both movies had 3D re-releases within 4 months of each other in 2011-2012 and the Lion King still doubled BatB's gross. Still, it's true that the new BatB would definitely not have made as much without Emma Watson, and the Lion King doesn't have that draw for it.

1 hour ago, Mulder said:

A billion dollar movie that does 500 million domestic will never ever be a poor performance.

Really, if End Game would have made 1 billion I think many would have find it quite poor.

There was a day that people would have said that never ever 65m dbo will be a poor performance.

14 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Really, if End Game would have made 1 billion I think many would have find it quite poor.

There was a day that people would have said that never ever 65m dbo will be a poor performance.

Yeah because it’s prior performance did 2 billion, even then it’d be more of a disappointment then poor. Lion King is a remake.

5 hours ago, excel1 said:

ENDGAMEs shadow is just crazy. 

release A WHOLE NEW WORLD ASAP or noboda abouta giva fucka 

I imagine we’ll get some related to AWNW whether it’s a cover or the actual thing this week/weekend.

9 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

He actually doesn't sing for very long, but I still thought this interview was cute.

Getting a big Willie rap for this will make the whole endeavour worth it.

Wild Wild West >>MiB in terms of songs

27 minutes ago, antovolk said:

social embargo seemingly up tomorrow 

They might be doing this to drum up hype after lower tracking. Still earlier than I expected.

Edited by cookie

6 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I know I've been harsh on this movie to the point that it's clouding my judgment a bit, but to release this clip without a single part of the song and highlighting the reading-lines-off-cue-cards tier acting is just unbelievable.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Biggestgeekever said:

I know I've been harsh on this movie to the point that it's clouding my judgment a bit, but to release this clip without a single part of the song and highlighting the reading-lines-off-cue-cards tier acting is just unbelievable.

I was wondering where the song was, too...only thing I can think of is the song does not compare favorably to the animated version b/c why not at least give you the 1st few lines:)...

Give him a break. It's his first big role with massive media attention. I'm sure he's a little nervous. From the clips released, i think he's done a beautiful job in the movie

edit: agh you meant you didn't like him in the clips released from the film

Edited by Alli