grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

19 minutes ago, jedijake said:

How is this being a troll? I asked whether or not I was allowed to post a spoiler in tags. I didn't go ahead and do it. Do you even know what a troll is?

Spoilers are not allowed (not even in tags) till some good months after the film is released in theaters.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Futurist said:

This is the last thing the movie needed.

Release the song from the trailer. How does Disney get so much right for other movies and fuck the one up so much 

11 minutes ago, excel1 said:

Release the song from the trailer. How does Disney get so much right for other movies and fuck the one up so much 

Didn't they do the same thing with Beauty and the Beast, they released the John Legend/Grande cover a few weeks before release.

1 hour ago, excel1 said:

It will still help though as YT views are good. We won’t get the one from the trailer until likely the Wednesday before release and that will be from the soundtrack. 

Again, Disney has showed us since 2017 unless they have one that seems obvious to not do well in the first place when they release 3 tentpoles in an 8 week timeframe, all aiming for big grosses, one of them ends up suffering (by which I mean not reaching their fullest potential), usually the middle one.

15 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

This might be on par with the Peabo/Regina version. Surprising, since I thought the Grande/Legend Beauty and the Beast cover was awful.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I legitimately liked the Grande/Legend cover, only good thing from the 2017 remake.

• Like 1
  • Knock It Off 1

1 hour ago, excel1 said:

You keep saying this whole new world trailer will get its tracking up, but I don't know man. This isn't gonna turn into Jurassic World Jr. after one song

I am worried about Will Smith as the genie.  First, Robin William's voice performance was such a big part of the OG's success, those are really big shoes to fill. Second, while I like Smith, he hasn't been very good in a film in a long while. 

Here's hoping he has pulled this critical role off.