grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

2 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Will Smith and Jasmine are on Graham Norton just now and the live audience just burst into laughter when they showed a picture of him as the genie 

:hahaha:

It was very awkward lol

For real? That's fucking priceless.

7 minutes ago, Mulder said:

For real? That's fucking priceless.

Very awkward moment afterwards, Will just continued trying to tell a story. 

The clip they showed from the film was between Aladdin and Jasmine and was atrocious. 

The end result will probably just be . . .fine.

This is the only place I really see outright unanimous hate, but then again, I saw the same with Beauty and the Beast here. The rest of the hate has calmed down on other sites and social media somewhat since the release of the actual trailer. The Whole New World cover is also blowing up right now.

39 minutes ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

The end result will probably just be . . .fine.

This is the only place I really see outright unanimous hate, but then again, I saw the same with Beauty and the Beast here. The rest of the hate has calmed down on other sites and social media somewhat since the release of the actual trailer. The Whole New World cover is also blowing up right now.

Bu there is that BOP projection of $188 million domestic which is rather disturbing to say the least.

Who is in charge of hiring for the directors for these live-action remakes at Disney. I mean first you hire Tim Burton who ruined Alice in Wonderland and did the same thing to Dumbo. Then you hire an awful screenwriter to pin Dumbo's script. And then you thought it was a good idea to hire Guy Ritchie to direct Aladdin. The only smart decision you have did lately is higher Jon Favreau to director Lion King after his Success With The Jungle Book.

6 minutes ago, Curtis1986 said:

Who is in charge of hiring for the directors for these live-action remakes at Disney. I mean first you hire Tim Burton who ruined Alice in Wonderland and did the same thing to Dumbo. Then you hire an awful screenwriter to pin Dumbo's script. And then you thought it was a good idea to hire Guy Ritchie to direct Aladdin. The only smart decision you have did lately is higher Jon Favreau to director Lion King after his Success With The Jungle Book.

They probably hired Tim Burton for Dumbo because despite him "ruining" Alice, the damn thing made a billion worldwide, that and for the most part, Tim Burton's films tend to be successful. Said screenwriter also wrote several big money makers. 

24 minutes ago, jedijake said:

Bu there is that BOP projection of $188 million domestic which is rather disturbing to say the least.

Even then, $188m seems like a pipe dream right now... gonna be closer to $155m.