grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

I tried to get him banned with no success. He dosen't support any movie his basically around for trolling. @UserHN I am sorry by the way you were right all along. His more of an anti the movies he claims to support. His causing havoc in The lion king threads, Aladdin, TS4 and FFH

Edited by Geo1500

15 minutes ago, Geo1500 said:

I tried to get him banned with no success. He dosen't support any movie his basically around for trolling. @UserHN I am sorry by the way you were right all along. His more of an anti the movies he claims to support. His causing havoc in The lion king threads, Aladdin, TS4 and FFH

This.

That and he’s really annoying in general by mostly referencing himself in third person as ”The Shay”.

He should be banned. Not only threadbanned....but permanently banned from BOT.

I’ll just say it right now: The Shay is a parasite that needs to be get rid of.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Thanos Legion said:

You know, now that ignore works on quotes you have the power to just almost totally remove certain users fro your BOT experience.

Yeah, but you forget that some types also need to b!tch.

Others, who incredibly stupidly outed themselves with a self-quote on this page, also apparently like to rat and lie.

And as for insulting me with "troll" - come say this to my face again, WHEN the dull film (TS4) y'all touted to make 600++ million makes 420m (TS3), or even 350m (Aladdin)!

It will be lucky to make 700m WW - while both TS3 and Aladdin are in the Billion Club! Now, who's the troll then?? Jokesters.

Edited by shayhiri
  • Haha 2
  • ...wtf 2

3 minutes ago, SteveJaros said:

$300m DOM already in the bank, and $900m WW is now a given .... what a smashing success for a film whose prospects at the box office looked dicey a month ago.

Awesome Aladdin! 

that should teach some people on bot, too not judge so early, but its bot so 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, excel1 said:

Bring on Aladdin 2 plz 

Oh it's happening, it's not a question of if but when. And I might be alone here but I hope it's an original story, something we haven't seen before, that has nothing to do with the direct to video animated sequels.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OW ranked 68th (now 69 after TS4).

2nd weekend ranked 81st (now 82nd after TS4).

3rd weekend ranked 76th.

4th weekend ranked 58th.

5th weekend ranked 36th.

6th weekend ranks 40th.   

Next weekend only needs 7.5 to rise again in rankings.

Heading to over Zootopia DOM, over TDK WW. 

202-BA880-0229-4838-A795-E87716898759.pn

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Thanos Legion said:

OW ranked 68th (now 69 after TS4).

2nd weekend ranked 81st (now 82nd after TS4).

3rd weekend ranked 76th.

4th weekend ranked 58th.

5th weekend ranked 36th.

6th weekend ranks 40th.   

Next weekend only needs 7.5 to rise again in rankings.

Heading to over Zootopia DOM, over TDK WW. 

202-BA880-0229-4838-A795-E87716898759.pn

The Jungle Book is probably the only safe movie on that list, and even that might change if Disney do their usual thing and do double features with The Lion King and then when the well is about to go completely dry release the sing-along version to grab some more money (worked for Frozen and a couple other musicals). 350-650 remains well on track with variations over either, probably trending upwards for both if we're being honest, with what the movie is showing in North America, Japan and South Korea.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AlexMA said:

The Jungle Book is probably the only safe movie on that list, and even that might change if Disney do their usual thing and do double features with The Lion King and then when the well is about to go completely dry release the sing-along version to grab some more money (worked for Frozen and a couple other musicals). 350-650 remains well on track with variations over either, probably trending upwards for both if we're being honest, with what the movie is showing in North America, Japan and South Korea.

Cracking 350 could be tough, though certainly possible. Flying past 650 though.

23 hours ago, john2000 said:

that should teach some people on bot, too not judge so early, but its bot so 

I was definitely one of those who underestimated "Aladdin". The trailers I'd seen caused me to lack confidence in whether Will Smith's performance would be good enough, and the relative flop of "Dumbo", had both led me to believe its total DOM would be about half of what it already is.

Proved me wrong by a mile.

Edited by SteveJaros
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, SteveJaros said:

I was definitely one of those who underestimated "Aladdin". The trailers I'd seen caused me to lack confidence in whether Will Smith's performance would be good enough, and the relative flop of "Dumbo", had both led me to believe its total DOM would be about half of what it already is.

Proved me wrong by a mile.

Nothing wrong with that. Same here!

• Like 2