grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

I need to see more of it to confirm whether Guy Ritchie's style is still felt in this or not. My interest depends on that.

I loved his take on King Arthur, I hope this will feel the same but I can't tell crap from this teaser trailer besides the fact that  the music is, indeed, still effective.

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 2

I thought it did its job well as a teaser, even if it didn't reveal much, and it's in the mold of the B&TB teaser. As soon as I heard Arabian Nights, I got chills. Looking forward to this. 

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 8

Didn't really feel the nostalgia/magic from this that I did from Jungle Book/BatB/Cinderella first teasers. Not discrediting this yet, but as of right now I think Dumbo could have a shot at out-grossing this (both will be big tho)

Trailer does showcase the fact that this is indeed a MASSIVE production, and Disney sure as hell is going to market the heck out of it before its release. 

• Like 1

This may very well be the most lackluster teaser for any film ever.

Dont give me the BS that it’s supposed to not show anything and be just that - a teaser. This is Disney we’re talking about, their teaser for Star Wars: The Force Awakens showed little yet it was very hype inducing. Dumbo even had a much better teaser trailer.