grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

Not gonna lie, I was really doubtful because of the previous stuff...but this was great. I quite like Will's Genie and I love Jasmine. The guy who plays Aladdin is decent as well. Only Jafar is a bit bland. Should have casted Oded Fehr instead.

Edited by pepper83
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cax16 said:

Looks good , I’m sure all the Disney fans will like it, but my family hasn’t been feeling any of the new live actions movies recently. We didn’t see mpr, kids and wife have no interest in this or dumbo,But they do want to see Lion King. 

Same here on the family - the live action remakes are not on my kids list, not with all the other movies and the rule they get one per month...Shazam is beating Dumbo, Pets (and TS4 - I admit that, but I don't know if I'm giving in on this one) is beating Aladdin, and Spidey is beating TLK...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, TwoMisfits said:

Same here on the family - the live action remakes are not on my kids list, not with all the other movies and the rule they get one per month...Shazam is beating Dumbo, Pets (and TS4 - I admit that, but I don't know if I'm giving in on this one) is beating Aladdin, and Spidey is beating TLK...

What about Pika Pika?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

What about Pika Pika?

That's May...no moving on that one...Aladdin is not in the running for June:)...(We do the pool and BBQs for Mem Day weekend, so don't even consider that a movie weekend:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits

10 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

That's May...no moving on that one...Aladdin is not in the running for June:)...(We do the pool and BBQs for Mem Day weekend, so don't even consider that a movie weekend:)...

So is that a yes for our electric savior?

Let's stop the BS about "Mr X and Miss Y in my family aren't excited", the huge majority of people don't get excited or interested in a movie before a few days before its release when marketing kicks in.

You know that's how it works, that's why you sometimes have movies/games with a completely unexpected success, early hype doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

So is that a yes for our electric savior?

Yes, Pika Pika is as "in stone no matter the cost" as Avengers End Game is for the grown ups:)...the other decisions will have ticket cost and deals play a factor:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits