grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

7 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

No reason to hire him if he couldn't sing very well - he's not a name actor.  This isn't Emma Watson, Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, Russel Crowe casting.

Well, I for one am very glad Disney did not hire any of those people to play Aladdin. I don't think any of them would be a good fit lol.

5 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I wished they showed contour of Will's face rising from that smoke cause Genie is the real star of this, not the titular character.

90's kids didn't spend hours cracking the side scroll game's notoriously hard Cave of Wonders level and relating to Al just to hear this blaspheme. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

90's kids didn't spend hours cracking the side scroll game's notoriously hard Cave of Wonders level and relating to Al just to hear this blaspheme. 

I definitely see Aladdin as the true main character of this, and yes I'm part of those who played the game xD

7 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Disney Studios' Twitter said we're getting a "first look" tomorrow, which basically translates to a teaser trailer.

Oh awesome! I thought that meant a more complete poster. I didn't read it correctly! I read "check out the new teaser poster. See the first look tomorrow". I thought it meant the poster. 

Surprised that they don't say anything about showing a teaser on GMA. Something tells me it isn't an actual teaser they are showing but maybe a photo or two.

Edited by jedijake