grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

Live action remakes don't ruin the original animated films. The originals are still originals. Nothing is taking that away and both can exist simultaneously. It's just a different look. I'm all for them to keep making live actions as long as it is for the right movies. No interest in Lady & The Tramp but I want to see what they can do with Peter Pan and Little Mermaid.

I get the impression that tonight's Aladdin teaser will be in line with the first BatB teaser. Very very short just to get a look at a set or two. But with Smith's enthusiasm, it sounds like we will get a first glimpse of him as Genie.

And with this teaser coming so soon (I figured early to mid November at the earliest) it bodes well for a TS4 and LK teaser before the end of the year, saving 2019 for full length trailers while awaiting first looks at SW9 and Frozen 2.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

Why don't they remake Disney films that would actually benefit from being re-made?

Oh right, how could I forget...

B9P1ESt.gif

All I’m saying is with the right people and a good push; they could turn a live action Treasure Planet or Atlantis into their new POTC.

But nah fuck it we’ll get live action Little Mermaid 3 or live action Frozen before that.

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

All I’m saying is with the right people and a good push; they could turn a live action Treasure Planet or Atlantis into their new POTC.

But nah fuck it we’ll get live action Little Mermaid 3 or live action Frozen before that.

I'd love to see a live action atlantis movie

• Like 5