grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

1 hour ago, ThomasNicole said:

The spot already have 6.6 million views on US Disney platforms, in just 6 hours.

YouTube: 1.3M

Facebook: 2.9M

Twitter: 2.4M

The interest exists, but sadly almost half of the comments are disappointed. Let’s see if Disney can fix this without lose people interest.

I still think this will do $ 200M DOM, but now i can see Dumbo doing better... what a twist.

Can they make Genie CGI in this short time? If yes, don't lose time and do it ASAP, else its going Looking through the Glass way.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Can they make Genie CGI in this short time? If yes, don't lose time and do it ASAP, else its going Looking through the Glass way.

Yes, the CGI itself isn’t that bad, it’s just not finished. The Genie visual have a concept problem, that’s the major problem here, i think they need to change some details like proportions first and then finish the CGI.

It’s a similar case to Alita, they change some details and work better on CGI and now it looks good. I think Disney have time to upgrade the Genie, let’s see if they care enough to do it.

9 hours ago, excel1 said:

What the fuck is wrong with people. If the film is good, it will make plenty of money. Looks like tremendous fun.

If we are worried about troubled FX, I am far more concerned about LION KING.

They literally looked like they used actual footage of a lion for the final few seconds of the Lion King trailer. It's VFX are going to be fine

• Like 1