WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

I don't think many people feel they were burnt by Jurassic world. I think people are starting to feel like they're getting burned by Marvel. Its the same stuff over and over again some super hero has to save the world from some super bad villain.

Yes, they feel the same despite having different styles. It's always the same simplistic plot, hero saving the world from a villain (a weak sauce villain), climaxing in a super tired unimpressive CGI spectacle without any real weight, and not knowing when not to make a joke.

They're still comics books, no matter how much you try to make them different, they will still look the same, especially if you have the same creative force behind all them.

Feige deciphered the code of inoffensive blockbusters that provides a good time for the GA at the theater, sorry, but that just won't do for me (even if I only dislike two of their movies)
  • Like 1

Looks like the Marvel loonies are mad lol. I hit a nerve. I think marvel looniez and Pixar loonies should get together and have a group therapy.

What about the Jurasic loonies?

Where have the Marvelites been? They have been absent since AOU. Have they abandoned ANT-MAN as well? Ha ha.

This is funny because I see you post in the Marvel threads all the time. Are you blind?

;)

130 mill is a fine budget for FF

They should be fine

I find hard to believe they only spent 130M. I know the convert to 3D money was used in the reshoots, but this means the actual movie was too cheap to be true. 

I find hard to believe they only spent 130M. I know the convert to 3D money was used in the reshoots, but this means the actual movie was too cheap to be true. 

Knowing how Hollywood works, the budget might be higher, maybe 150m.