WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

Well the reason AoU flopped dissapointly domestic is because of Fast 7, Ant-Man because of IO, JW and Minions.

No. Just no.

AOU did what it was supposed to do and same with AM

• Like 5

Space Chimps!

417.jpg

Well the reason AoU flopped dissapointly domestic is because of Fast 7, Ant-Man because of IO, JW and Minions.

AoU flopped?! :rofl: We have our first 1.4B WW flop ladies and gentleman. 

• Like 7

Everything was unusually down. Ant-Man was distinctly tracking 10% ahead of The Wolverine all day through 10pm, not sure what happened there. But everything needs to recover today, especially Minions, because a 60% drop is Cars 2 levels of frontloaded.

IO and JW both lookin' at a cool 11.5 though. IO passes 300 tomorrow.

• Like 5

Hahaha oh Ant-Man. I knew this wouldn't appeal to anyone but the Marvel fanbase. My "you're nuts" prediction of under 150m for Ant-Man is alive and well. Suck it haters.

The Marvel fanbase isn't big enough to support the kind of opening weekend that Ant-Man got, honestly.

Edited by Insidearcher

Inside Out is out on Friday over here so I've been doing a Pixar marathon. WALL-E today. My absolute favourite. Over time the emotional effects of Up, Finding Nemo, Toy Story 2 have worn off on me but WALL-E still puts a lump in my throat when it wants to.

• Like 2

Marvel is having a poor year considering their predicted dominancy, it ain't happening anymore and 2016 will be much worse with DC kicking ass.

I hope DC do well next year.

Viola frking Davis as Amanda Waller. I love that woman.

Its not even reached $1.4b.

And I am talking domestic not WW.

Get your shit together dude, seriously.

I see a complete overhaul of Marvel after the shitty year they're having

Yup, they are gonna remove every movie from their schedule :lol: 

• Like 3