WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

Ant-Man performance may be underwhelming but it dented JW. I predict Ant-Man will demolish Minions.

Hmmm lmao. Minions is gonna do 1B WW on a 74M budget. Ant-man is gonna do 400M on a 130M budget. DEMOLISHING. 

• Like 2

Hmmm lmao. Minions is gonna do 1B WW on a 74M budget. Ant-man is gonna do 400M on a 130M budget. DEMOLISHING. 

Feels like every single person posting in this thread right now has some crazy agenda. Can't even keep up at this point :rofl:

• Like 6

I see a complete overhaul of Marvel after the shitty year they're having

LOL!  No.  If AoU and A-M tanked, then you still wouldn't be correct.  In no one's world does "underperforming" = complete overhaul.  It = "that's the way it goes sometimes".  I'm telling you, both the Marvelites and Marvel-haters need to have a snack of juice and cookies and go take a nap.  The drama overload is really affecting you guys.

Feels like every single person posting in this thread right now has some crazy agenda. Can't even keep up at this point :rofl:

I have no agenda. But today is a historically significant day in cinema. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Ant-Man's performance isn't underwhelming, its pretty expected

70+ would've been ideal with the great reviews and WOM. 60+ was expected. I myself think Ant-Man is doing well right now even if it misses 60.

• Like 1

Ant-Man performance may be underwhelming but it dented JW. I predict Ant-Man will demolish Minions.

Are you trying to get points given to you for being a troll or are you just really clueless when it comes to box office?

• Like 1

I have no agenda. But today is a historically significant day in cinema. :ph34r:

I hate that I didn't even have to look it up to know exactly what you're talking about

• Like 5

This forum is collapsing. 

Are you trying to get points given to you for being a troll or are you just really clueless when it comes to box office?

Focus is DEMOLISHING us all with his posts :lol: 

• Like 2

Ant-Man will demolish domestically. It won't do Minions-level WW but it will do well.

Edited by Focus

70+ would've been ideal with the great reviews and WOM. 60+ was expected. I myself think Ant-Man is doing well right now even if it misses 60.

Ant-Man is clearly demolishing everything in sight. Its impact on the box office cannot be measured by mere mortals.

LOL!  No.  If AoU and A-M tanked, then you still wouldn't be correct.  In no one's world does "underperforming" = complete overhaul.  It = "that's the way it goes sometimes".  I'm telling you, both the Marvelites and Marvel-haters need to have a snack of juice and cookies and go take a nap.  The drama overload is really affecting you guys.

No they're really going to pull the plug. In fact things are so bad they're going to cancel their TV shows and stop publishing comics altogether.