WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

Paul Rudd should star in a super hero version of Dorian Grey. The man has aged so little in 20 years! Insane.

And Paul Rudd looks the exact same.

Ha, beat both of you :hi5:

Agents of Shield gets off to an uneven start and the first few episodes aren't the best. It improves a lot as the first season goes on and I think season two as a whole was a huge improvement over the first. The show really found its stride.

• Like 2

Everything was unusually down. Ant-Man was distinctly tracking 10% ahead of The Wolverine all day through 10pm, not sure what happened there. But everything needs to recover today, especially Minions, because a 60% drop is Cars 2 levels of frontloaded.

IO and JW both lookin' at a cool 11.5 though. IO passes 300 tomorrow.

wqbLLdZ.png

• Like 4

Hmmm lmao. Minions is gonna do 1B WW on a 74M budget. Ant-man is gonna do 400M on a 130M budget. DEMOLISHING.

Jurassic World Crumbling

Minions Toxic WoM

Ant-Man Demolishing everything in its path

• Like 1

Good news for Ant-Man is that I see no reason WOM shouldn't be solid, it's a fun movie that plays well with a crowd.

The issue is it needs a crowd. I saw it opening night and there was like only 20 other people in the theater... Disney should've pulled a Magic Mike and limited showtimes.

I really don't wanna see Agent Carter, Daredevil or Agents of SHIELD but the IT IS ALL CONNECTED thing forces me too. The is gonna be a long Summer. 

You'd probably like Daredevil tho. Netflix's second best show (although tbf, House of Cards season 1 is a better first season)

• Like 1

Benjamin Rudd?

I wonder if he and Jared Leto will just look the exact same for the rest of all time. Someone should cast them in a vampire movie together (if anyone was still making vampire movies nowadays).

Oh, and of course the original vampire actor - Keanu Reeves!

RJxHFQj.png

Edited by JennaJ
  • Like 2

I'm a upper-middle Marvelite with a PhD in Whedonology and I couldn't make it past the third episode.

I watched the episode with Sif in it this year. Not only has it not improved from the first few of the first season (which I also watched), it ruined my view on the Sif actress. Went from "maybe she's being wasted" to "oh thank god they don't actually give her anything to do"

• Like 3