WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

i enjoy Marvel TV shows more than Marvel movies.

Agent Carter is crazy fun.

Daredevil is different and really really good.

AoS started low but it got better. I actually gave up on it after 3 ep but i gave it a 2nd chance. Season 2 is really well-directed.

My rank: AC>DD>AoS

If people stuck with AoS I can't really give them too much shit. After all I stuck with Gotham the entire year.

TBH if someone asked me what happened in that show I couldn't tell you

Edited by DAR
  • Like 1

If people of stuck with AoS I can't really give them too much shit. After all I stuck with Gotham the entire year.

1JV1MgK.png

• Like 1

Happens with every franchise. DC's gonna peak with BvS, Jurassic Park just peaked again, Furious 7, etc. Especially in the age of continuous sequels, most of the big franchises have their moment and then a string of less successful followups

Same will happen with Star Wars after it peaks with TFA.

• Like 1

A spinoff starring Clark Gregg. What a garbage idea. It'd be like if someone were to make a spinoff starring Boba Fett

Nah I think a better analogy would be an Admiral Piett spinoff. Actually, make it a spinoff about Piett, Ozzel, and Veers all being roommates at the Imperial military academy and getting into all sorts of hijinks and follies.

EDIT: Tarkin can be their exasperated teacher, and the asshat guy Vader force-chokes in A New Hope (Motti) can be their douche rival clique leader, and Needa is the freshman student who gets on everyone's nerves trying to fit in and failing. Moff Jerjerrod is of course the class suck-up.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2

Nah I think a better analogy would be an Admiral Piett spinoff. Actually, make it a spinoff about Piett, Ozzel, and Veers all being roommates at the Imperial military academy and getting into all sorts of hijinks and follies.

Don't forget the guy Vader force choked on the Death Star in ANH. Or Moff Jerjerrod

EDIT: Tarkin can be their exasperated teacher, and the asshat guy Vader force-chokes in A New Hope (Motti) can be their douche rival clique leader, and Needa is the freshman student who gets on everyone's nerves.

An anthology movie about Jar Jar would be amazing

If people stuck with AoS I can't really give them too much shit. After all I stuck with Gotham the entire year.

Gotham got a fine start then it declined quickly. I can't get pass ep 5

EDIT: Tarkin can be their exasperated teacher, and the asshat guy Vader force-chokes in A New Hope (Motti) can be their douche rival clique leader, and Needa is the freshman student who gets on everyone's nerves trying to fit in and failing. Moff Jerjerrod is of course the class suck-up.

image.png

I watched the whole first season of Agents of SHIELD. It is the same shit. Doesn't improve at all. I watched half of the first season of Gotham. Never again. Agent Carter I saw 3 episodes. Not my thing either. Will try Daredevil this Summer.

Edited by CJohn