WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

I would say Ant-Man is a potential candidate to die in Infinity War :lol:

IMO this is the likelihood of characters getting killed off (spoiler tagged for length):

Vision

Rhody

Sam

Clint

Steve

Wanda

Tony

Natasha

Thor

Bruce

Scott

I have Oblivion as well and actually rewatched it recently :lol:

How did it hold up for you? I thought I really liked it in theatre and couldn't wait to see it again but after watching that BR I was so enthusiastically bought I felt really underwhelmed. The scenes I loved didn't look as spectacular as I thought they would be and the story was really dragging in parts. I've never watched it again since then.

I think most people view MI2 as the worst of that franchise.

Everyone who thinks that is wrong wrong wrong. MI2 is ridiculous and awesome. MI3 is what I like the least but I still think it is a very good movie. Edited by CJohn
  • Like 3

Eh... I don't know anything about the project but something about it already rubs me the wrong way. TBH, she's every bit as if not more unheard of than Ant-Man. I feel like with Ant-Man being well received its sequel would have more potential

She's pretty much the female Superman and she'll likely be in Infinity War Part 1 before her solo movie.

How did it hold up for you? I thought I really liked it in theatre and couldn't wait to see it again but after watching that BR I was so enthusiastically bought I felt really underwhelmed. The scenes I loved didn't look as spectacular as I thought they would be and the story was really dragging in parts. I've never watched it again since then.

Yeah... I am not sure if I am gonna see it again either...

I don't know, i am a diehard Metallica fan so MI2 is up there for me just for that reason......

I dig the Metallica song from MI2 as well, but here are the scores on Rotten Tomatoes/Flixster:

MI1 - 61% critics, 71% audience

MI2 - 57% critics, 44% audience

MI3 - 70% critics, 69% audience

MI4 - 93% critics, 76% audience

I don't know, i am a diehard Metallica fan so MI2 is up there for me just for that reason......

I watched Metallica played that song live plus I caught Lars's drumstick, f***ing unreal.

I know it's OT but I just love to brag. :ph34r:

• Like 3

I dig the Metallica song from MI2 as well, but here are the scores on Rotten Tomatoes/Flixster:

MI1 - 61% critics, 71% audience

MI2 - 57% critics, 44% audience

MI3 - 70% critics, 69% audience

MI4 - 93% critics, 76% audience

wow MI3 is recieved that well?

It doesn't surprise me that Ant-Man isn't doing huge numbers. The concept is just silly and honestly it doesn't look that great. I have no interest in seeing it at the theater. Which is why I saw Trainwreck tonight instead(which I was slightly disappointed by). That's a big difference between Guardians and Ant-man, because Guardians, was a must see for me on opening night.

I would say Ant-Man is a potential candidate to die in Infinity War :lol:

spoiler for people who saw Ant-Man

Well, we've already got 2 Ant-Men and 2 Wasps, it seems to be a suit/power that lends itself to having multiple users. And you know darn well folks will be calling for Cassie to turn into her superheroic self in 5-10 years. And as seen in both this movie and in the Ultimates comics, there's the potential for a whole army of Ant-Men/Giant-Men. 

That said, I'm not sure Ant-Man is more of a candidate than anybody else to die.

Trainwreck is way overrated by critics. Meh. 

I agree, it wasn't really that funny and probably 15 minutes too long. While the plot has been done a 100 times before and stuff like Lebron being buds with Bill Hadler character just makes no sense.

Edited by gb0708

That might be whats be rubbing me the wrong way since I don't really like Superman

so the thing you had no clue or no idea about is what's been rubbing you the wrong way?

not sure that adds up.....