grim22

The Emoji Movie | Sony Pictures Animation | July 28 2017 | Reviews coming in, more entertaining to read those than watch the movie. Current consensus: " 🎥 ➡️ 💩💩💩💩"

2 hours ago, YourMother said:

I will laugh my ass off if it gets a sequel. Even harder if it's the 12/25/19 date, due to an old and reused joke.

I really hope a sequel gets confirmed, just to piss off critics and the Tomato Law. :)

Edited by Blaze Heatnix
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

$204,306,491

Sony should be ashamed of themselves for the con they've pulled. I hope the money that the producers received  feels coarse, cold, and unearned as they run it through their fingertips. We need to hold ourselves to a higher standard than this as aspiring filmmakers.

On a related note, I recommend that you watch the video below if you have the time for it. It puts the whole thing into quite a lot of perspective.

I'm done commenting here. I'm done bringing undeserved attention to this film, if it should even be called that at all.

Edited by slambros
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, slambros said:

Sony should be ashamed of themselves for the con they've pulled. I hope the money that the producers received  feels coarse, cold, and unearned as they run it through their fingertips. We need to hold ourselves to a higher standard than this as aspiring filmmakers.

On a related note, I recommend that you watch the video below if you have the time for it. It puts the whole thing into quite a lot of perspective.

I'm done commenting here. I'm done bringing undeserved attention to this film, if it should even be called that at all.

This kind of mindset  is why I was rooting for this movie

• Like 3
  • Haha 1