Gopher

Wednesday #s: Minions 5.17M, Ant-Man 5.1M, TW 3.3M, IO 1.5M, JW 1.3M

RIP movies until Spectre. 

Fucking America, another shooting at a theater? There is serious danger it becomes a thing now. 

Edited by CJohn

Bryce Dallas Howard was a champ for running around in movie while wearing high heels. I hope sure was paid extra for doing that!

Also people need to stop whining about the shoes, it only brings more attention to JW and makes it even bigger than it already is. :lol:

lol mojo guy they can talk about the shoes all they want out girl dallas is on the a list again. Yes! Loved her since that flop film where she is a water nimph from m nigh and the village. Dallas was the only thing in village aworth watching. Lol

RIP movies until Spectre. 

Fucking America, another shooting at a theater? There is serious danger it becomes a thing now. 

Have there been many shootings at cinemas? Only one in recent years that I am aware of is obviously TDKR, have there been others?

Have there been many shootings at cinemas? Only one in recent years that I am aware of is obviously TDKR, have there been others?

No, but there were several reports of stupid shit happening right after TDKR like a dude taking a gun to a theater and when he sit down the gun fired in his ass :lol: 

This is only the second one I can remember and it seems awfully coincidental to happen just 3 days after the anniversary of Aurora. The sick bastard was probably trying to pay tribute to the other shooter. :(:angry:

• Like 1

karma will get tjat that f@@ker ethan buddy! Focus yur thought power on they catching . Pos. Everyone visualize the same for a few min. So we put that intent out there

I read he committed suicide after shooting the other people

Ethan did yu ever see deep hero six. Heard from a gd soirce pt 2 is already gteenlit and may feature a marvel character cameo that aint stan lee with a much bigger budget. Omg we gey brad bird on i2 and a film that was way better than frozen big h6 2