Gopher

Wednesday #s: Minions 5.17M, Ant-Man 5.1M, TW 3.3M, IO 1.5M, JW 1.3M

Not that it wasn't a bad thing, but there was only one death (apparently the shooter himself) and six injuries. Not nearly as bad as TDKR shooting and that shooting happened during a huge event, this was just a regular Thursday night showing.

I don't think this event will get nearly as much coverage or hurt the BO as much. Still sad, though.

I read he committed suicide after shooting the other people

oh shit karma happened but would have been more satisfying once they confirmrd everything that people give him some street justice for shooting anyone in a place of relaxation. Amen on the killers death tho my friend

Not that it wasn't a bad thing, but there was only one death (apparently the shooter himself) and six injuries. Not nearly as bad as TDKR shooting and that shooting happened during a huge event, this was just a regular Thursday night showing.

I don't think this event will get nearly as much coverage or hurt the BO as much. Still sad, though.

Variety is reporting there are two dead.

The biggest problem is potential copycats. If it gets to the point where we have airport security at the movie theater, a lot of people will just stay home. I feel bad for anyone who happened to be at either of those theaters when these incidents occurred. Bound to create a kind of PTSD fear of moviegoing, which is sad to think about.

Ethan did yu ever see deep hero six. Heard from a gd soirce pt 2 is already gteenlit and may feature a marvel character cameo that aint stan lee with a much bigger budget. Omg we gey brad bird on i2 and a film that was way better than frozen big h6 2

I didn't really like Big Hero 6

I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. The gun crazy culture of the US, and the cramped dark movie theaters are the perfect mixture that can lead to this happening. Underpaid and overworked staff with zero security doesn't help.

Edited by Mojoguy

I surprised this doesn't happen more often. The gun crazy culture of the US, and the cramped dark movie theaters are the perfect mixture that can lead to this happening. Underpaid and overworked staff with zero security doesn't help.

You can't complain about a lack of security. It is insane to consider having security at a cinema.

Also I am not an expert, but I wouldn't say a cinema is the easiest place to kill people.

Yeah, TDKR was a massacre. This looks like somebody or two got killed, the news won't be all over headlines like TDKR was.

The biggest problem is potential copycats. If it gets to the point where we have airport security at the movie theater, a lot of people will just stay home. I feel bad for anyone who happened to be at either of those theaters when these incidents occurred. Bound to create a kind of PTSD fear of moviegoing, which is sad to think about.

i think some of this could be related to our gov supposingly having a brainwahed group of adults just to create anarchy at various levels. If so i hope some one comes fwd. We def dont want the nwo to be using this to exact martial law or take away weps from good responsible people. Very supicious red fire friend. Dont know if you read the stuff on usa, ussr, germany brainwashing. And omg the way they do it is so godamn horrific

You can't complain about a lack of security. It is insane to consider having security at a cinema.

Also I am not an expert, but I wouldn't say a cinema is the easiest place to kill people.

I hate to say this but it actually is. People are very vulnerable and it's a crowded environment. That is what made the Aurora shooting so shocking and it's the same thing tonight. I don't want to see movie theaters turn into a prison-like environment like airports, but that might be what happens at some point. Sad to think about.

Also why is this incident so big? Just because it is in theater? Tons of people get killed everyday in shootings but they aren't mentioned outside of those cities where it happens, if even at that. Yes, it is sad but you can't really compare it to TDKR shooting which killed the midnight showings and the next couple months of boxoffice. :unsure:

i think some of this could be related to our gov supposingly having a brainwahed group of adults just to create anarchy at various levels. If so i hope some one comes fwd. We def dont want the nwo to be using this to exact martial law or take away weps from good responsible people. Very supicious red fire friend. Dont know if you read the stuff on usa, ussr, germany brainwashing. And omg the way they do it is so godamn horrific

jet fuel....

steel beams...

jet fuel....

steel beams...

yep i was shocked only charly sheen and a few others who have some media clout got out in the media that plane fuel could not have melt those beams. Total murder shit went on. Folks heard timed u know what before the building went up

Also why is this incident so big? Just because it is in theater? Tons of people get killed everyday in shootings but they aren't mentioned outside of those cities where it happens, if even at that. Yes, it is sad but you can't really compare it to TDKR shooting which killed the midnight showings and the next couple months of boxoffice. :unsure:

It's big, because it's innocent people being killed by a mass shooter who's only objective is to kill random strangers and go out with a bang. If this were in a grocery store (Tuscon), a school (too many to count), or a military base (most recent was Chattanooga) it would still be big news.

• Like 3