Gopher

Wednesday #s: Minions 5.17M, Ant-Man 5.1M, TW 3.3M, IO 1.5M, JW 1.3M

Also why is this incident so big? Just because it is in theater? Tons of people get killed everyday in shootings but they aren't mentioned outside of those cities where it happens, if even at that. Yes, it is sad but you can't really compare it to TDKR shooting which killed the midnight showings and the next couple months of boxoffice. :unsure:

It's definitely not as severe. Still a bad thing, but not as severe. TDKR had 12 deaths, 70 injuries, and a TON of people across the country saw TDKR as midnight. Heck, I was one of them! I remember coming home that night and reading about the incident and was shocked, thinking about how it very well could have possibly been my theater. In this case, there were 2 deaths, likely under 10 injuries (story details are obviously still coming) and not too many people are watching a Thursday night showing of Trainwreck so it's not as notable of an event.

i think some of this could be related to our gov supposingly having a brainwahed group of adults just to create anarchy at various levels. If so i hope some one comes fwd. We def dont want the nwo to be using this to exact martial law or take away weps from good responsible people. Very supicious red fire friend. Dont know if you read the stuff on usa, ussr, germany brainwashing. And omg the way they do it is so godamn horrific

Oh FFS.

• Like 4

It's definitely not as severe. Still a bad thing, but not as severe. TDKR had 12 deaths, 70 injuries, and a TON of people across the country saw TDKR as midnight. Heck, I was one of them! I remember coming home that night and reading about the incident and was shocked, thinking about how it very well could have possibly been my theater. In this case, there were 2 deaths, likely under 10 injuries (story details are obviously still coming) and not too many people are watching a Thursday night showing of Trainwreck so it's not as notable of an event.

That is even scarier to think about though. Of course a crazy shooter would target the sold out show of a really hyped movie. We now have a mass shooting when you least expect it at a quiet Thursday evening show for a much smaller movie. That is scary as fuck to think about. Just imagine going to see a random movie tonight and having something like this happen. It's horrific.

• Like 1

Yeah, TDKR was a massacre. This looks like somebody or two got killed, the news won't be all over headlines like TDKR was.

The reason it won't be all over the headlines is twofold

- No "hook" to overplay like Holmes calling himself "The Joker"

- Sadly, mass shootings have become really really commonplace

One guy attempts to use his shoe as a bomb and fails, everyone since then has to remove their shoes before getting on a flight. So many mass shootings, and the solution being proposed is "More guns"

• Like 1

Oh FFS.

hey pdc dont rem but i know jeff rense riskef his life posting stuff in detail. The british ss use the method 2. Yu basically can break anyones will by sexual torture and rape and they use a machine to keep them at the orgasm point. It actually makes srnse because you dont even feel on rhe planet for a brief sec during an intense orgasm. How vulnerable is our brain if someone has figuref out to extend the period to put in commands. Very scary stuff was documented from them nwo books on evil breakthroughs

You do nothing but stir shit up, its annoying

Examples?

Are you still butthurt because I called out the homophobic and transphobic comments in that JA discussion?

I can't at a 15 year boy old coming for me.

• Like 2