Gopher

Wednesday #s: Minions 5.17M, Ant-Man 5.1M, TW 3.3M, IO 1.5M, JW 1.3M

I rarely agree with him, but in this case the fight should be started. That is complete and utter bullshit thinking.

I.don't agree with Karl's conspiracy theory either but I don't think PDC calling him out on it was called for

You do nothing but stir shit up, its annoying

How is he stirring shit up when Kal said the government is training people to kill others and unleash chaos? Seriously Ethan did you even read what he bloody wrote?

• Like 3

I.don't agree with Karl's conspiracy theory either but I don't think PDC calling him out on it was called for

Kal is a grown up who can defend himself Ethan, you don't need to do it for him :lol:

How is he stirring shit up when Kal said the government is training people to kill others and unleash chaos? Seriously Ethan did you even read what he bloody wrote?

What he wrote was hilarious and you all know it :lol:

I rarely agree with him, but in this case the fight should be started. That is complete and utter bullshit thinking.

matt this why people who dont read or listen to military tapes should keep their traps shut. Our country along with the rest have perfected mind breaking for decades now. Yur ignorance going to have yu wake up to a time in our country your not prepared for. Art bell, jeff and acdude who talked about this stuff on his inet channel that got offed had a general on that talked about details for hours. Sorry these folks talk in the dark tho and alter their voice. Matt you are nauve to think if yu can kill someone from afar with your mind that govs are trying to ctrl and bend minds as well

i think some of this could be related to our gov supposingly having a brainwahed group of adults just to create anarchy at various levels. If so i hope some one comes fwd. We def dont want the nwo to be using this to exact martial law or take away weps from good responsible people. Very supicious red fire friend. Dont know if you read the stuff on usa, ussr, germany brainwashing. And omg the way they do it is so godamn horrific

Edited by CJohn

matt this why people who dont read or listen to military tapes should keep their traps shut. Our country along with the rest have perfected mind breaking for decades now. Yur ignorance going to have yu wake up to a time in our country your not prepared for. Art bell, jeff and acdude who talked about this stuff on his inet channel that got offed had a general on that talked about details for hours. Sorry these folks talk in the dark tho and alter their voice. Matt you are nauve to think if yu can kill someone from afar with your mind that govs are trying to ctrl and bend minds as well

Guys, Tele said to cool it. 

You do nothing but stir shit up, its annoying

ethan alot of folks here are naive. They live in a box, never researched on anything besides movies lol. Let pdc and others stay naivee. Not saying killing at theaters is a test, but just saying there could be more behind it. Luckily we got good people in secret top clearance regimes who always try to muck up the works so hopefully gd wins over evil in this case as well. Thanks for the assist my friend. Oh and tele is right the conspiracy and cryptid thread is for deeper talk on this