kayumanggi

WEDNESDAY NUMBERS | 3.8M (including previews) VACATION | 3M ANT-MAN | 2.8M MINIONS | 2.35 M PIXELS. Will Tom Cruise save summer?

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I want this! But I already own like a few of them: Spirited Away, Totoro, Wind Rises, and Howl's Moving Castle. What do you guys normally do when a box set comes out and you already own some of the films?

I want this! But I already own like a few of them: Spirited Away, Totoro, Wind Rises, and Howl's Moving Castle. What do you guys normally do when a box set comes out and you already own some of the films?

I usually...

Don't buy the box set.

Except Indiana Jones cause what the hell was I supposed to do?

Anybody need a copy of Indy 4? It works great for balancing out chairs.

Edited by kowhite

I usually...

Don't buy the box set.

Except Indiana Jones cause what the hell was I supposed to do?

Anybody need a copy of Indy 4? It works great for balancing out chairs.

Stahp dissing Spielberg sequels.

:angry:

Even if you re kind of right on Lost World & Indy 4.

There s always a brilliant moment in the worse Spielberg movie.

Fair point. Even his shitty movies are still interesting.

I should note: I consider Indy 4 a George Lucas movie.

War Horse...if you watch it like a slasher movie...like, this horse shows up and whomever he meets fucking dies...it's kind of amusing.

Edited by kowhite

That 'pic' doesn't answer my question for me.

I am not dyslexic, in case you think that, I am not an English native speaker, my English is mainly selftrained, see my sig, I do not know the movie Tele was defending / you were speaking against about,.... Dictionary doesn't know the word neither

I have simple no idea what that term is standing for

That 'pic' doesn't answer my question for me.

I am not dyslexic, in case you think that, I am not an English native speaker, my English is mainly selftrained, see my sig, I do not know the movie Tele was defending / you were speaking against about,.... Dictionary doesn't know the word neither

I have simple no idea what that term is standing for

Oh I'm just joking around, don't take any offense. I kid, I seriously mean nothing by it.

A Brony is a My Little Pony fan.

bronies2.jpg?itok=qTiw1toP

This is a picture of Telemachos in 1882.

Edited by kowhite

Domestically, bro. MI ain't got nothing on other franchises. They've been a huge success, but there's nothing to suggest it's a guaranteed 50-70mil on OW for these movies.

You can't deny this place overreacts to shit.

• Like 1

Domestically, bro. MI ain't got nothing on other franchises. They've been a huge success, but there's nothing to suggest it's a guaranteed 50-70mil on OW for these movies.

You can't deny this place overreacts to shit.

Overreact?

Never.

How dare you.

Ban this man.

• Like 2

Oh I'm just joking around, don't take any offense. I kid, I seriously mean nothing by it.

A Brony is a My Little Pony fan.

Is My Little Pony a TV-Series? The pic looks a bit strange, not 100% sure, if that is another 'joke'.

Meant like a Scaper for Farscape, Browncoat for Firefly, Fiver or (some) Zocalos for Babylon 5?

• Like 1