Rorschach

Rorschach Reviews Y10

The Parade

This year so far has had some of the worst casting choices I've ever seen and this movie continues that trend. And that's only the tip of the iceberg of the things that are bad about it.

D-

2 Sharkz

I would've given this movie a more terrible grade (F) but the death scenes of Ashlee Simpson and Lindsay Lohan were hilarious enough to warrant a slightly higher rating.

D

The Girl in the Red Dress

A generic horror movie made worse by the presence of the less funny duplicate of Chris Farley. Yet another miscast role.

C

A Love Worth Dying For

Everyone brought their A-game in this film and what transpires is one of the most funniest, smartly written, witty, and charming films of the entire year. I will honestly be shocked it is not nominated for BP.

A-

The Line

It's no Saving Private Ryan or Black Hawk Down but The Line is certainly a smartly realized war film that is sure to leave you breathless after watching it.

B+

Edited by Cheese
  • Like 3

Peter and the Starcatchers

A rather interesting take on the classic story that unfortunately doesn't help make the film stand out among other adaptations.

C+

The Pixies in the Backyard

A harmless kids film but tells a story that ps practically been told to death a million times before.

C-

Sam Smith:Stay With Me

Standard music doc is standard.

C

The Scarecrow

A fairly decent crime thriller that doesn't really take any new ideas or risks but is still entertaining enough to warrant viewing.

B

The Wedding Prey

Mind-numbingly unfunny and all-around boring.

D

• Like 1

The Departure

It had me really hooked on the first two acts with a lot of great build-up and tension until it almost fell apart in the final act. The twist wasn't that well thought out and left me rather agitated. Other than that, the film is really solid.

C+

My Favorite Scientist

Have you lost your mind?

Tell me when you think you crossed the line.

No more crap for me, good movies are all I need.

C-

The Raven Boys

Clearly would've made a better book than a movie... Oh wait...

C-

Loony Ben

I Love Kevin Hart but damn is he overused in everything. And this is no exception.

D+

Terminal Red

It's really just one long and unbelievably boring fight scene. True, The Raid and its sequel are basically the same way but at least the action there elevated the quality of the movie.

D+

• Like 2