Halba

Spotlight - November 2015 (mark ruffalo, michael keaton, liev schreiber, rachel mcadams)

Ugh, if this wins BP I'll be so disappointed. It would just be an uninspired victor.

I saw it like half an hour ago. I thought it was good and sometimes great. The cast is great but Keaton and Ruffalo both had ticks that annoyed me. Ruffalo's role is showier, but some of his lines come off super false due to writing.

It is a very engaging thriller! I put it on the same level as Truth.

A solid 3/4. Steve Jobs, Carol and Joy would all be more exciting winners.

• Like 1

Ugh, if this wins BP I'll be so disappointed. It would just be an uninspired victor.

I saw it like half an hour ago. I thought it was good and sometimes great. The cast is great but Keaton and Ruffalo both had ticks that annoyed me. Ruffalo's role is showier, but some of his lines come off super false due to writing.

Is it better than Argo? Something about this trailer reminded me of Argo, dunno why

Have you or anyone even seen Joy yet?