rukaio101

Rukaio Reviews Y10

And FWIW, I don't fully agree that there was no development for ChanJen. There's a tread throughout the film about how, especially after the first film, how they want to settle down for something simpler, but at the same time crazy life they seem to live - this limbo essentially continues to the very end, only for it to be broken in a comedic moment.

Casting is pretty important though. If the main characters aren't portrayed right, the movie loses a big foundation.

Also, Lupita is a year and a half older than ScarJo.

I knew that when casting. I've seen ScarJo play 40 and Lupita play early 20s. I mean, I understand it being a slight issue, but I didn't see it becoming the go to complaint

On 10/11/2015, 5:22:23, rukaio101 said:

Terminal Red- WTF?

No seriously, wtf was that? I’ve not seen such levels of horror movie inconceivability since Bloodbath Unite.

What was so inconceivable about it? Please explain.

The plot in bare-bones form is basically this:

An airport is covered in blood. When everyone else runs for their life, two guys stay behind wondering what is happening. They then fight with the murderous man responsible for the bloodstains, who ends up killing them both.

It's pretty generic if you ask me.

Edited by department store basement