Fancyarcher

Monday Numbers: MI RN 6.8M

No offense Gopher, but I'm going with Rth. I like his number better :P

They tend to have around 2 hours between their 'first-impression-posts' times, Living in different time-zones?

I go with both their number, they are near enough for recognising a trend, thank you both for them

• Like 1

They tend to have around 2 hours between their 'first-impression-posts' times, Living in different time-zones?

I go with both their number, they are near enough for recognising a trend, thank you both for them

Gopher is probably the central-eastern god and Rth could be the western god.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 3

Decent Monday, that means Tuesday would have it at over 65 million which is solid. But it might drop this coming up weekend,although I'm going to say that this should play well if Fantastic Four has a lackluster start as some are expecting.

Decent Monday, that means Tuesday would have it at over 65 million which is solid. But it might drop this coming up weekend,although I'm going to say that this should play well if Fantastic Four has a lackluster start as some are expecting.

+20% Tue takes it to 8m. Ant-Man jumped 22.6% on 1st Tue. That would give MI5 8.17m.

Is it really a good number or a bad number or is it just expected? Weekdays with the exception of minions lol I pretty much standard for most movies right now.

• Like 1