Fancyarcher

Monday Numbers: MI RN 6.8M

Is it really a good number or a bad number or is it just expected? Weekdays with the exception of minions lol I pretty much standard for most movies right now.

I'd say its an expected number. Good enough. Rogue should achieve a 3 multiplier without problem.

• Like 3

Bad number.

You either really don't understand the box office or you are just trolling like you have been for about the last month. Which one is it?

• Like 11

You either really don't understand the box office or you are just trolling like you have been for about the last month. Which one is it?

... the last month?

Some hints

The first impression I got from him / her was rather shortly after that name got regristred

:

tons of one-word-like posts, especially in the not so frequently visited sub-forums rather .... obviously to observe, as there the threads don't 'sink' to the next page fast enough.

Like after he/she went there through, x new post for a lot of threads, all with that name as the 'last poster'. Seems to happen every few weeks/months.

Take a look e.g. here, also at the exact times of the posts, 1 to 2 minutes apart at max.

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/forum/39-the-marvel-cinematic-universe/

IMHO: both

• Like 2

http://deadline.com/2015/08/fantastic-four-box-office-preview-shaun-the-sheep-the-gift-ricki-and-the-flash-1201491080/

While tomorrow will see the fan fueled debut of Aardman Animation’s Shaun the Sheep from Lionsgate, this weekend the No. 1 and 2 spots are expected to be 20th Century Fox’s Fantastic Four and Paramount Pictures’ Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation. Fantastic Four is expected to gross between $40M and $50M for the three-day weekend and MIRN may end up dropping around 50% or more to grab in the mid-$20M range. MIRN will still be holding onto its IMAX screens which will give it a nice boost.