AniNate

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle | December 22 2017 | Special showings for Amazon Prime members on December 8

2 minutes ago, blurredbynes said:

That's pretty funny.

14 minutes ago, Kingp0va said:

[mod edit]

Youre probably trying to make an insult there somehow. Im not really sure what youre trying to say. But keep it up champ. Heres a shovel for your troubles. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Looks fun.  Glad that they tried to go a different route instead of rehashing the original.

agreed.

even though I like board games more than video games any more.  I get why they modernized it and i like the little inside shots at the games like Gillan's character of her outfit for running through a jungle :P  it shows how the games are there for fun and for sometimes eye candy instead of practicality :P 

I wish the kids became their own real grown up selves like with the first one and time actually went by when they got sucked in the video game, say because the game is set in the near future.

But anyway, I am looking forward to downloading seeing this one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jay Hollywood said:

YES

Everyone should go watch Congo, theres Lava, super smart blue apes in a jungle, lasers,  and Bruce Campbell is in a scene. 

And tim curry.

• Like 2