AniNate

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle | December 22 2017 | Special showings for Amazon Prime members on December 8

3 hours ago, John Marston said:

If this is a sequel though they should have tried to bring back Kirsten Dunst and the other kid 

Definitely not a sequel.  No board game.  Its like a reboot!  I'll give it a shot, but I'm not impressed.  I can see they have to get that big blue jewel or crystal of some kind like in a game to complete it to get out. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, John Marston said:

most disliked trailer besides Ghostbusters? 

Ghostbuster second trailer is the second most disliked movie trailer after Ghosbuster, no other movie come close i think.

Ghostbuster first trailer: 1.05 million dislike

Ghosbuster second trailer: 95k dislike

Maybe I<m not looking at the good trailers on youtube but the 2 trailers with the most view counts seem to have together less than 5000 down votes and really not in same category.

Maybe trailers with just so much more views are probably all above Jumanji

Force awaken has 20k dislike 

BvS has 17k dislike

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Maybe I<m not looking at the good trailers on youtube but the 2 trailers with the most view counts seem to have together less than 5000 down votes and really not in same category.

This one alone has 10k:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QKg5SZ_35I&ab_channel=SonyPicturesEntertainment

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Lmao I scrolled down a bit and found this:

"They are right to hate because hollywood is completely tarnishing legendary classics which were a part of a lot of people's childhood. And recycling them like they always do with a shitty script. Its nothing but pure laziness again from hollywood. These remakes and reboots are not necessary at all. Whats next? Scarface? Godfather? E.T ?. If you dont respect the classics enough you would not understand this situation."

what's funny is that he puts Scarface, Godfather, and ET in the same class as fucking Jumanji.  And how he doesn't realize the 1983 Scarface was already a remake.  More hilarious irony is that Scarface is coming out next year lmao.  Gonna be great to see his reaction then.

• Like 5

Just now, That One Guy said:

"They are right to hate because hollywood is completely tarnishing legendary classics which were a part of a lot of people's childhood. And recycling them like they always do with a shitty script. Its nothing but pure laziness again from hollywood. These remakes and reboots are not necessary at all. Whats next? Scarface? Godfather? E.T ?. If you dont respect the classics enough you would not understand this situation."

what's funny is that he puts Scarface, Godfather, and ET in the same class as fucking Jumanji.  And how he doesn't realize the 1983 Scarface was already a remake.  More hilarious irony is that Scarface is coming out next year lmao.  Gonna be great to see his reaction then.

Nostalgia is the worst thing to happen to pop culture.

• Like 2

Just now, That One Guy said:

None of the ppl who are mad about Jumanji have actually seen Scarface

• Like 2

The highlights of my journey through the comments:

"So we went from a dark, mostly serious, tale about how an ancient board game ruined the lives of so many people in a little town to a tween movie that shows one of its main characters getting mulled by a hippo in the trailer and its supposed to be funny..because...reasons......and id bet he lives from it too....merry fucking Christmas everybody!!! A movie with zero fucks given."

"I like it because there is no black women in it."

"I disliked because of Sony." (glad to know they disliked the trailers for Baby Driver)

"I've never had more than 197 subscribers :("

"WOOOOOOOAH MOSHI FANS!! DIDNT YOU HEAR ABOUT THE NEW WEBSITE I MADE?! WHATS THAT, I CANT HEAR YOU!!!!!!!! YES? OK CHECK IT OUT ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL. AND WATCH MY VIDEO. AND CHECK OUT MY NEW VERSION OF MOSHI MONSTERS COMPLAINTS. OH AND ALSO BUY MEMBERSHIP. AND MY MERCHANDISE OR I BAN YOUR EMAIL AND BLOCK IT. THERE IS A SECRET SURPRISE FOR ONLY £50.00 COMING TOMORROW, I REVEALED A CLUE ON MY INSTAGRAM Michael_acton_smith. LOOK AT IT. AND IF YOU WANT ANOTHER CLUE, ITS ONLY £9.99! ENJOY YOUR VISIT AND BECOME ONE OF MY NEWLY CREATED MONSTERS!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR! -Michael Acton SmithHAVE A PAWSOME DAY!?P.S I HAVE A SPECIAL DEAL ON: BUY 12 MONTH MEMBERSHIP FOR £79.99 AND IN RETURN GET A PAIR OF MY SUPERIOR GOLD, ULTRA RARE, POPPET-TALKING GLOW-IN-THE-DARK SPARKLY HALLOWEEN STYLE MINI ANTENNAE GADGET POPPET SOCKS. ID PRICE THEM AT £1000.00 TBH."

"This LOOKS AWFUL!!! How about a movie WITH A LITTLE CREATIVITY like "The WEREWHALE" or something like that. Yeah. The guy turns into A BLUE WHALE each full moon..."

Do I even dare to look at the trailer comments for the international trailers and the uploads on different channels?
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What he said could be said by Michael Scott. I can so easily imagine it in his voice.

Edited by a2knet

I actually browsed the YouTube page earlier to see if anyone had posted a comment saying "Robin Williams is turning in his grave" and whoop there it was. Pretty sure nobody actually held the original Jumanji in any kind of high-esteem until after he passed.

• Like 5