AniNate

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle | December 22 2017 | Special showings for Amazon Prime members on December 8

6 minutes ago, tonytr87 said:

Only problem I have is the Rock seems out of place. Jumanji isn't the kind of movie I imagine being led by an action star. Jack Black and Kevin Hart are no Robin Williams, but they're comedians, so they seem to fit. 

I mean he always just seems like a giant muscular child. Seems like a fine fit to me

• Like 1

Yeah the original Jumanji was more action-adventure/peril, with only a sprinkling of comedy really when necessary. I mean they almost had kids eaten by a lion. lol

If anything this version will probably be more comedic. 

On 12/05/2016 at 9:22 PM, Krissykins said:

I could deal with The Rock. So I was in.

I cannot deal with Jack Black OR Kevin Hart...nevermind them both together.

So I'm not just out. I'm fucking definitely never watching this.

I think Nick Jonas is gorgeous. 

But I can't handle Kevin Hart and Jack Black.

Rock and Hart had real chemistry in Central Intelligence.

Im down for another.  And while the notion Rock is misplaced for this type of movie...the guy is totally game for playing silly, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt on fitting in with this.  He can be funny.  And I their favor, this isn't exactly some sacred IP.

• Like 1

This made me realize that....Jack Black isn't in a ton of movies. Mostly a lot of TV shows i'm not sure are popular. Not really sure what kind of star power he has, but they could have put anyone in the third role with Johnson and Hart involved.