Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

Question: How much would BvsS have to make OW to cause the same hysteria the F4 Reboot has caused???

Under TDKR OW would kill me. So I guess we can go with that.
  • Like 1

For me it depends on the budget.

If it bombs (not making money) I'd be shocked but wouldn't go 'hysteric'.

If it breaks all #1.... records = the same

OW itself interests me not so much, for me it is ww with datas about how much out of a region with ~ 50% / 40% / 25% of the BOs and what other income is possble / got earned, what extra costs...

DC gets also merchandising money... = very interesting movie for me

Question: How much would BvsS have to make OW to cause the same hysteria the F4 Reboot has caused???

You realize you are being silly.  Mentioning them in the same sentence is silly.  BvS will gross much more like Avengers than F4 and you can take that to the bank.

• Like 1

This isn't touching TA OW Baumer and certainly not in March either when school is in session.. 160-175M OW with the low end being around 145-147M OW.. Bookmark this..

It opens on Easter day so schools are closed.

This isn't touching TA OW Baumer and certainly not in March either when school is in session.. 160-175M OW with the low end being around 145-147M OW.. Bookmark this..

We've told your stupid ass a hundred times that kids are out of school when this movie releases.

• Like 1

I have to agree with BKB on this. I don't think BvS is touching TA opening. 140-170 is where I think it will end up, but closer to 140 (so the lower end).

It'll obliterate TA opening weekend.

OBLITERATE

I really feel for you, never post anything that anyone would even take seriously, you are the Kenny (from SP) of this forum. You are also so predictable. That said I enjoy reading your posts, makes me laugh all the time. We need a village idiot on this forum buddy Edited by Alfredstellar

Anyone looking to watch a good thriller this weekend, I will whole heartedly recommend "Drishyam". It is a hindi movie which isn't a whodunit, more along the lines of "Rope", we know whodunit, but will they get away with it. Very slow first hour, but what an ending.

• Like 1

That's saying nothing, FF was so obviously doomed. But it takes a true lack of sanity to predict CW to be bigger than BvS when the below par MoS easily beat the brilliant Winter Soldier. Add Batman to the mix and it's game over, but there is no point convincing a village idiot, is there?

Since we were discussing Tron being cancelled or not or theme park ride or whatever - I rewatched Tron: Legacy a few weeks ago and it is amazing just how close Tomorrowland is to Tron: Legacy. Both movies effectively have the exact same structure and story minus the third act being action which doesn't make sense in Tron and the third act being exposition which doesn't make sense in Tomorrowland.

• Like 2

It'll obliterate TA opening weekend.

OBLITERATE

So Jurassic World is crumbling, Ant-Man is demolishing the competition, and BvS will obliterate?

Boy, what a summer it has been on BOTF!

• Like 1

Obliterate?

By 10%.  There's only so high it can go.  So yes, obliteration is going to happen.

I'm seeing 240-250.

• Like 1