Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

Goddamnit I'm gonna get this trailer in front of every animated movie for all eternity, aren't I?

It is your punishment for being a dick to animated movies not made by Pixar.

• Like 1

Goddamnit I'm gonna get this trailer in front of every animated movie for all eternity, aren't I?

Nah, I'm thinking it's done. It opened originally in 2013. According to Wikipedia, the film was originally going to be released on 27 August 2014[5] but was pushed to 16 January 2015.[7] It was pushed again to 10 April 2015[6] before settling to 14 August 2015.[8]

I'm thinking straight to DVD now.

Was expecting it to be that one kid whose username I can't remember, the one who always writes 3 words posts that don't really make sense

Ahh, the next one who rolls his/her eyes about those kind of posts :rolleyes:

On another website, someone said they thought the actor's careers would be torpedoed from Fantastic Four's release. I LOL'd hardcore

Miles Teller will continue being awesome indie actor

MBJ has Creed 1-5 coming out

Kate Mara has The Martian and a ton of other movies coming out

But this guy kept on insisting they'd be blacklisted because F4 is bombing :rofl:

O mei, yep, that's kind of sad

I really do not like such kind of posts you are telling about. Badly informed.... and biased.

hi its $30m projected with thursday previews i think.

Whispers in the wings:.... pssst, those projections are in  ~free fall (o.K., decreasing) as the bad WOM seem to have warned the other's cost's population more earlier....