Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

Not sure why I'm still arguing with you since you're obviously very misguided to start with if you think I'm an MCU fanboy. However, I was never arguing TIH isn't part of MCU, but that the GA didn't understand what that was at the time. The whole thing was still too tentative and they made no effort to really connect IM1 and TIH. I never said anything about it not actually being a part of MCU, just that its performance can't be compared to the rest that were released when the GA knew they were part of a franchise.

GA understanding nowadays doesn't seem to be helping Ant-Man. Btw, what connects Guardians to the MCU? Nothing in the marketing indicates it is connected. But it did just fine. Edited by CJohn

Also, lets not forget at the time Iron Man 1 was released studios wouldn't fill schedules with sequels without their prior movies getting released. Which is the dumbest thing ever btw. Now Paramount and FOX will have to pass by the embarrassments of taking the FF and T sequels off the schedule. 

I can't agree more with this. I don't need to know 4-5 years in advance what't coming out. I can barely keep up with what's coming out over the next few months, lol.

• Like 1

This thread has way too many fanboys gloating and saying stupid dumb shit and went full retard. I am outta here anyway, it is 4:30 AM where I am.

the amount of nonsense spilled by those clueless fanboys is just way too much, rational discussion is futile, just let them be dumb fucks.

• Like 1

So 2018? Spidey will get it after 3 years. lol

I was thinking they would try again in 5-7 years, but the numbers are a disgrace. It is the biggest failure ever for a big superhero tentpole release.

By the way CJohn, mods should not be throwing around personal insults so easily. Great way to make the whole board think that's acceptable behavior. Learn how to argue without name calling or don't bother.

Banned

I was thinking they would try again in 5-7 years, but the numbers are a disgrace. It is the biggest failure ever for a big superhero tentpole release.

What worries me is the X-MEN-FF crossover film. Will we ever get it?

By the way CJohn, mods should not be throwing around personal insults so easily. Great way to make the whole board think that's acceptable behavior. Learn how to argue without name calling or don't bother.

Lmao, this keeps getting better. Since you can't you win your failed argument you use this. Edited by CJohn

Not sure why I'm still arguing with you since you're obviously very misguided to start with if you think I'm an MCU fanboy.

What are you guys even arguing about anymore?

That scene with Tony in TIH was played in all over in commercials after TIH opened. Marvel was certainly pushing the fact that the two movies were in the same universe.

• Like 3

Dead. Unless FOX somehow uses it to reboot F4 which I doubt it. This movie is making horrible numbers. FOX can't risk crossing F4 with X-Men now.

In regards to the earlier MCU conversation :

1. Captain America 2 A+

2. Guardians of the Galaxy A+

3. The Avengers A

4. Iron Man A

5. Ant-Man A-

6. Avengers 2 A-

7. Captain America A-

8. Thor B+

9. Iron Man 3 B+

10. Iron Man 2 B+

11. The Incredible Hulk B

12. Thor 2 B

• Like 5

Lmao, this keeps getting better. Since you can't you win your failed argument you use this.

I won my argument by default when you started resorting to words like retard instead of providing actual rebuttals. In case you didn't notice, I'm not the one getting heated up about this insignificant topic. That would be you, so obviously you're the one who feels insecure with your argument.

Won't happen. That would only damage the X-men brand.

Besides, I don't think that is even allowed, since there might be a rights issue with crossovers, otherwise FOX would have done that years ago after Avengers blew everyone away.

Edited by Mojoguy

What are you guys even arguing about anymore?

That scene with Tony in TIH was played in all over in commercials after TIH opened. Marvel was certainly pushing the fact that the two movies were in the same universe.

Is this real or are you trolling?