Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

you know a weekend is dull when people on thread talks about if a movie total released 4 months ago is 351m or 353m  :ph34r:

This isn't a dull weekend tho, we're getting a historic bomb

• Like 2

The visceral violence and the body horror are there. Teased in small moments. I believe in the version that says FOX panicked when they saw Trank's cut.

• Like 6

The visceral violence and the body horror are there. Teased in small moments. I believe in the version that says FOX panicked when they saw Trank's cut.

I really wish we could've seen Trank's version. 

Fuck the comics, it could've been a cool scifi/horror film. 

• Like 3

To be completely honest I didn't even notice it

How can you not notice? It's like night and day. One scene she's got a dye job that looks flowing/natural, dirty blonde and whatnot, the next scene she's got thick lemon yellow hair that doesn't move. 

• Like 1

I really wish we could've seen Trank's version. 

Fuck the comics, it could've been a cool scifi/horror film. 

I hope Trank's next film is a low budget horror scifi about 3 kids in a sci experiment gone wrong, who start mutating and learn to control and use the mutation. Just to see his vision. Call it Terrific 3 or Ter3ific.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 2

:lol:

"F4 wil definetly need to merge with X-Men before they do a stand alone movie again... what a TURD, went yesterday even worse than Transforme {nm}"

http://www.hsx.com/forum/forum.php?id=3&pid=343242

NOOO! I hope that never happens. The current fantastic turds are probably going to drag X-Men down with them if they're in the same movie and I'm hoping FOX won't let that happen!
  • Like 1

NOOO! I hope that never happens. The current fantastic turds are probably going to drag X-Men down with them if they're in the same movie and I'm hoping FOX won't let that happen!

I would love to see a philosophical Silver Surfer standalone movie with amazing vistas of space.

• Like 1