Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

That scene when Reed wakes up and sees the aftermath of the team gaining there powers was the only thing I thought was brilliant. Apart from that the movie is toilet.

I liked the scene of them in the labs as well, the one right after that you mentioned and before

Reed disappears for 1 year

. And the vicious violence of

Doom's escape.

Edited by CJohn

Not a good Saturday for F4. Probably makes around 25M OW and finishes with 50-55M total. At this point Marvel doesn't even need the F4; they already have their cosmic world through GOTG which was smash hit last year with 330M/770M+ WW. Marvel's first family is in complete ruins while GOTG, bunch of Z-listers are headlining their own blockbusters, SMFH. <_<

Huh?

2nd best action movie this year behind Fury Road easily. The 3rd act goes off the fucking rails and its amazing.

This. I have yet to see MI5 but I doubt it is better than Kingsman. Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

I fucking loved Kingsman and Eggsy. Brilliant movie that felt fresh and original for a change. It was also cool to see a very unconventional bad guy instead of the same old take over the world schtick.

Edited by Mattrek Loves Del Toro
  • Like 2

The dude tried to justify killing dogs! How is he not a douche?

I think you either missed the point entirely, or missunderstood what he said. Hmmmm. Edit: Now that I remember he does that, doesn't him :lol: Edited by CJohn