Blankments

Norm of the North | January 15, 2016 | China release date confirmed for April.

http://deadline.com/2016/01/norm-of-the-north-china-release-reliance-hazanavicius-nomber-one-kev-adams-1201689726/

Family feature animation Norm Of The North has been set for an April debut in China. Under a deal between producer Splash Entertainment and Shanghai-based Yang Yang Pictures Corp, the latter will serve as a major investor for the release, which will be handled by Chinawood Media Corp on the mainland as well as in Hong Kong and Taiwan. The story of a fun-loving polar bear and his three ragtag lemming pals in their bid to save their Arctic home had its domestic bow via Lionsgate on January 15 and has grossed $14.1M to date. Good Universe previously sold the film to more than 70 territories worldwide. This is Splash’s first feature and Yang Yang says it’s looking at a long-term relationshp between the two.

7 minutes ago, DAJK said:

I saw this movie in theatres.

Twice. 

How do you live with yourself knowing that fact?

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

was wondering why the Norm of the north twitter account was still active. there's been three sequels in the past year. norm's really churning them out. he's like the tyler perry of polar bears.

Speaking of animated Lionsgate sequels, this...

220px-Alpha_and_Omega_poster.jpg

had 7 sequels, all coming out in the span of 4 years. I don't know who watches them or who funded them, but I guess it made somebody happy 

17 minutes ago, Eric Lightfoot said:

had 7 sequels, all coming out in the span of 4 years. I don't know who watches them or who funded them, but I guess it made somebody happy 

lmao I flex it and it's a meme now

12 hours ago, Eric Lightfoot said:

One had dinosaurs 

• Astonished 1