grim22

Jungle Cruise | July 30 2021 | Disney | Theaters and Premier Access

1 minute ago, ThomasNicole said:

Oh, reviews on tuesday confirmed.

Expecting RT to being around 70-80%, which is actually surprising for a movie like this.

If that’s so, stronger than I was expecting. 

• Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 8:32 PM, Snake Eric said:

Watched the Behind the Attraction episode for the original ride. Surprisingly not as big of an ad towards the movie as I thought, and the history of the ride is presented well, even if the facts are already well-known. Hope the movie features some lively dad jokes.

Did it mention all the changes happening? I don't have D+, but I do follow WDWNT and they're constantly talking about the cultural sensitivity changes happening to it.

8 hours ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Almost all of those reactions calling it "fun" are concerning. Whenever I see that buzzword I just know the actual movie's going to underwhelm me.

Lmao what? What did you think an action adventure buddy movie through the jungle would be like, not fun?

• Like 1

Just now, dudalb said:

Thw boat might just run into the rising Delta Covid numbers.

Looks as if BW will be the last really big opneing we have for a while. It managed to get in just before the Delta Varaint exploded.

I love this kind of adventure movie,but am watching the Covid numbers closely.

And that the Rock's clothing so closely resembels that of Borgart in "The African Queen" is NOT a coindence.