Neo

xXx: The Return of Xander Cage | January 20, 2017

I feel like this movie was made for two reasons...

1) To keep Vin Diesel happy

2) To keep me happy

Yes please.  Looks ridiculously stupid.  I just hope it is.  It's also...not going to make mega bucks.  But hey maybe enough to justify its existence.  I just hope a Cube has a cameo.  Maybe halfway through the movie Xander should legally change his name to Dominic Toretto to pump up the grosses though.

Edited by kowhite
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, kowhite said:

I feel like this movie was made for two reasons...

1) To keep Vin Diesel happy

2) To keep me happy

Yes please.  Looks ridiculously stupid.  I just hope it is.  It's also...not going to make mega bucks.  But hey maybe enough to justify its existence.  I just hope a Cube has a cameo.  Maybe halfway through the movie Xander should legally change his name to Dominic Toretto to pump up the grosses though.

Does his character name even matter? He is basically Vin Diesel in every single movie.

Everyone is hung up on him riding a motorcycle on water, where's the love for skiing down a mountain that has no snow?

It's like someone went into the script and swapped every "ski" with "motorcycle" and they thought it was too awesome an idea to change it. 

And I can't fucking wait to watch this ridiculous shit and I'm probably gonna love every second. 

• Like 1

Just now, junkshop36 said:

WTF did I just watch. Was he riding a motorbike on water?! Lol

And is it just me but does he have a team know as well? Seems suspiciously like another movie series he's in; don't you think?

• Like 1