Neo

xXx: The Return of Xander Cage | January 20, 2017

5 hours ago, jb007 said:

Watched it last Friday. The action set pieces are good but the action itself is ok owing to the shakey camera. Not as good as the first one, but still entertaining. Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa could have been used more.

So, Neymar. Under or over 30 seconds?

:qotd:

1 hour ago, Arlborn said:

Tsk, they are selling him being in the movie a lot over here. I'm sure some will be fooled. Silly.

He is there at the very beginning. There is a good line about him in the subtitle text which evokes laughter. Then you see him at the end.

XXX was on tv today. I watched it on Netflix a while ago and it was actually pretty enjoyable. Like Bourne if he drank nothing but Monster. Incredible it adjusts to $208 million, but then again that movie was the most 2002ey movie of 2002. Hopefully this one is solid.

This is the second of my Jan guilty pleasure films that if I can get to it, I will. I managed to get to Underworld: BW so we shall see. 

Now that I know who Donnie Yen is I must say I'm even more curious about seeing this.

Also, I'd like another Riddick film but that may be just me. 

• Like 1

On 16.01.2017 г. at 4:35 PM, Hatebox said:

The first one is rightly considered a modern-classic, so I hope this lives up to it.

Really??? LOL! Old Shay's standards weren't nearly as high back in 2002 - and I still remember this as the dumbest ugliest action wannabe ever. It even has a 5 at IMDB, lol, how low is this?

The new one at least looks good as visuals - and extremely stupid as everything else.

The only ever reason to release this now - is to piggyback and cash in on the ridiculous fame of the FF franchise with the simpletons around the world. This is basically Fast&Furious 8 and 1/2.

Edited by shayhiri