ecstasy

Thursday Numbers

MI4 - $1,321,322 (-3%)SH2 - $1,052,195 (-5%)TGWTDT - $1,002,549 (-7%)TDI - $863,014 (-9%)NYE - $187,094 (-2%)TDH - $174,157 (-4%)BD1 - $107,256 (-5%)TTSS - $437,424 (-6%)

Finally, MI4 has the best drop excluding Kutcher masterpiece. Edited by fishnets

So what are we looking at, some kind of epic -80+% drop this weekend for TDI? :lol:It looks lucky to make 7 mil this weekend. :lol:

If it followed Hostel's daily increases and decreases, it would wind up with about $7.3M for the 3-day weekend, a drop of around 78%. But if you look at The Unborn, which is probably closer in terms of type of horror, that had Friday increases of about 300% early in its run. While I think the R rating and poor WOM will keep TDI from hitting those heights, I do think there is a chance that the Friday increase for TDI will be bigger than Hostel's, which might allow it to narrowly avoid a 75% drop.

If it followed Hostel's daily increases and decreases, it would wind up with about $7.3M for the 3-day weekend, a drop of around 78%. But if you look at The Unborn, which is probably closer in terms of type of horror, that had Friday increases of about 300% early in its run. While I think the R rating and poor WOM will keep TDI from hitting those heights, I do think there is a chance that the Friday increase for TDI will be bigger than Hostel's, which might allow it to narrowly avoid a 75% drop.

That will make it close for the over 75% club.