WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: War Room 9.35 | SOC 8.8 | Walk 8.25 | MI 7.15 | Transporter 7.13 | Escape 5.4 | Gallo 3.4

Are we gonna get another Gone Girl this year or nah?

We're def gonna get another something! Looking beyond the kids fare in Maze Runner and Hotel Transylvania, there's a ton of breakout potential among adult hits this year. One of Everest, Black Mass, The Martian, Steve Jobs, or Bridge of Spies seems liable to do really huge numbers. Or maybe they all regress towards the mean and all of them do 100 mill type business, I don't know. But this September and October is PACKED. 

This weekend though, LOL. Has there ever been a sequel that less people asked for than a  non-Statham Transporter movie? I can't think of any.

• Like 2

What numbnut thought a Statham-less Transporter was a good idea? It's like making a Bourne movie without Matt Damon, and look how that turned out.

It is worse because they actually replaced Statham here, the character has the same name. In Bourne at least they created a new character.

Well, I saw Transporter tonight for the hopes of being able to write a review for a movie and absolutley demolish it. I was kinda hoping for a 1/10 piece of garbage.

Now, the fact that I found mild amusement in the movie and end up giving it a 4/10 makes me a bit disappointed. Those types of reviews just aren't as fun to write :(