CJohn

Uncharted | February 18, 2022 | Trailer on Page 28!

https://deadline.com/2020/05/hyundai-motor-sony-promotional-partnership-uncharted-spider-man-far-from-home-spiderverse-sequels-1202944975/

EXCLUSIVE: Hyundai Motor Company and Sony Pictures Entertainment have entered into multi-promotional partnership across five of the studio’s upcoming pics which will feature the automaker’s new models and technologies.

Hyundai Motor’s new models and technologies will star in five upcoming Sony movies including Uncharted (July 2021); the sequel to Spider-Man: Far From Home (November 2021); the sequel to Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (October 2022) and other tentpoles to be determined.

• Like 1

After having finished playing all Uncharted games recently, this has become my favourite game series of all time. I hope they dont fuck it up. Also as much as I love Tom Holland, he really does not fit the look of Nathan Drake. Maybe a younger drake but not an adult one. 

Nathan Fillion was the perfect fit for the role, I would really recommend looking at some deepfake Uncharted videos on Youtube with Fillion. He is remarkably like Drake, especially the slightly aged Drake we saw in Uncharted 4. Jake Gyllenhaal is perfect for Rafe

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

After having finished playing all Uncharted games recently, this has become my favourite game series of all time. I hope they dont fuck it up. Also as much as I love Tom Holland, he really does not fit the look of Nathan Drake. Maybe a younger drake but not an adult one. 

Nathan Fillion was the perfect fit for the role, I would really recommend looking at some deepfake Uncharted videos on Youtube with Fillion. He is remarkably like Drake, especially the slightly aged Drake we saw in Uncharted 4. Jake Gyllenhaal is perfect for Rafe

Played the first 3 games recently and the kid version of Drake in 3 looked almost like Tom Holland.

3 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Played the first 3 games recently and the kid version of Drake in 3 looked almost like Tom Holland.

Yup. Tom is a good fit for younger Drake but not for the adult version. Maybe they could have made something where Tom plays younger version and Fillion plays older version. 

Btw you have to play the 4th one. Great great story and ending. And its incredibly beautiful. I could spend hours just looking and exploring the gorgeous locations. 

Oh you also gotta play Uncharted Lost Legacy. Its a fairly lengthy game on its own and it takes place entirely within India with Indian mythology added in. This game is also very beautiful and the gameplay is awesome. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

Btw you have to play the 4th one. Great great story and ending. And its incredibly beautiful. I could spend hours just looking and exploring the gorgeous locations. 

Played all 4 games when the 4th one released actually. It was just a replay I was doing recently (going through the Naughty Dog games I own before The Last of Us Part 2 releases). I'd love to replay the 4th one since it's actually my favourite but I don't own the 4th one and I gotta borrow it from a friend if I want to play it (which I would do right now if it wasn't for COVID).

Haven't played Lost Legacy yet though. I'll give it a shot sometime.

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 1

The humorous banter and light touches of introspective character growth must remain intact. The gameplay and level design were top notch. However, the series strong suit is that you felt like you were playing actual fleshed out characters rather than stock videogame characters. You instantly could relate with Nate & Co. I don't know how they're going to manage the insane set pieces. I did enjoy the Jumanji films, but I hope they aim for more practical stunts/fx.

On 6/7/2020 at 11:38 AM, lorddemaxus said:

Played all 4 games when the 4th one released actually. It was just a replay I was doing recently (going through the Naughty Dog games I own before The Last of Us Part 2 releases). I'd love to replay the 4th one since it's actually my favourite but I don't own the 4th one and I gotta borrow it from a friend if I want to play it (which I would do right now if it wasn't for COVID).

Haven't played Lost Legacy yet though. I'll give it a shot sometime.

Lost Legacy has a strong opening, and one of the best final sequences to the series. It's a nod to the train sequence in Uncharted 2, but it's far more exciting to play. The middle act starts off a little weak. It's just a miniature open world where you kill enemies at certain checkpoints to discover more clues, but it picks up after the elephant chase, I'd rank it above 1 & 3.

Edited by ThePhasmid

https://link.hollywoodreporter.com/view/518d565b191b2a646dbe685ccgu8x.gag/d9b2029a

Insiders tell Heat Vision that the Ruben Fleischer pic is due to resume filming back in Germany beginning July 20. The studio is taking the necessary precautions and the country has strict rules in place governing social distancing and groups on set, mask requirements inside for non on-camera crew and disinfection requirements. Local productions have already been up and running since early June. Large crowd scenes are one of the big no-nos as is anything requiring a large number of people indoors.

Insiders caution that while production is heading towards a resumption of shooting next week, the raging pandemic is anything but predictable and spikes in cases or an above or below the line infection could derail the proceedings. Uncharted has had a long development history and suffered several pushes and many folks are rooting for it.

this will need a cracking trailer to succeed because i have not encountered a single person on the internet or in real life who wants this movie to exist

tom holland needs to be more careful what he spends his spiderman capital on. he is very beloved by moviegoers now but who knows how long that'll last if/when spidey is booted from the mcu and he wastes time doing doomed projects like this

Count me in as someone struggling to see what the point in this is, other than obvious piggy-backing off brand recognition. "Hey, did you love the Uncharted cut-scenes but hated all those moment where you actually had to play the game? Well boy do we have the movie for you!"

It's not like the Witcher which was already a book series and had a gigantic lore behind it - playing the set-pieces was the entire point.

• Like 1