CJohn

Uncharted | February 18, 2022 | Trailer on Page 28!

Tom Cruise of the 80s and 90s IMO would have been a perfect Nathan Drake. Even though he is 51 now I can still see him in the role, he can play younger lol. 

No, he can't anymore. He looks like a great 50.

Gerard Butler actually looks quite a bit like Nathan, though he'd have to slim down for sure. Would probably be more obtainable right now than Cooper too.

Butler would be very good for the part. Could perhaps become his trademark role if the movie was trully big.

Edited by BobbyJohn
  • Like 1

I remember the last time I watched Mark Wahlberg in a video game movie.Pass.

Max Payne was so bad :(

Uncharted 2 is my favorite game of the last generation, but I would have laughed and been there day one for David O'Russell's batshit not Uncharted but labeled Uncharted idea with Bobby De Niro and Mark Wahlberg

• Like 1

Max Payne was so bad :(

Uncharted 2 is my favorite game of the last generation, but I would have laughed and been there day one for David O'Russell's batshit not Uncharted but labeled Uncharted idea with Bobby De Niro and Mark Wahlberg

Zomg!  MIne too!

But seriously, Chris Pratt.

• Like 1

Never played the game but still pretty excited for the movie. The premise seems really cool, and it'd be great to see video game adaptations perform well at the B.O (with this and hopefully Warcraft doing well) Seth Gordon is a fine director and it'll be interesting to see his take on this story. I can see this doing Prometheus #s... Maybe a slightly smaller OW

• Like 1