CJohn

Uncharted | February 18, 2022 | Trailer on Page 28!

I like Tom Holland, I actually liked Chaos Walking and Cherry, but this looks dreadful. Cinematically speaking, it looks like mid-tier TV until that plane scene at the end. 

Filmmakers need to be more picky with the cameras and DPs they use. In the digital age, it can mean the difference between looking like a commercial and looking a movie. 

Edited by tonytr87

10 hours ago, Cmasterclay said:

Franchise has real potential but just like Assassin's Creed (due another movie try tbh), it looks like they are failing. Holland is bad casting but honestly in this era he isn't bad for box office, especially coming off a megahit.

Assassin's Creed will have a live TV show adaptation from Netflix.

This looks fun even if the trailer wasn't the best (hate the song). And I hope they lean into the exploration side more. This just needs to have decent entertainment value, and scratch my Mumm/Indiana Jones itch. Tom Holland was definitely built for stuff like this. 

On 10/22/2021 at 3:53 PM, grim22 said:

Eh, tom's also a really good dramatic actor. And he's not just shooting a gun in this he's literally climbing shit and doing stunts, which is still a good use of his skills.  Hollywood makes one good musical every 3 or 4 years man's gotta eat. 

• Like 1